Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3 Ways to Entertain With Style - Photos - MyHomeIdeas.com

Three editors share their take on setting the table. Let their individual styles inspire a fabulous party of your own.


Recipe for Success: "I like to have sit-down dinner parties with several courses. It's a treat for my guests to waited on -- no one my age does that anymore. I always try to invite new people into my group of friends. It makes for good conversation, then guests settle in and hang out."

Recipe for Disaster: "Don't serve something you've never made before. I tried to branch out and make roasted red pepper soup once, but I put too many peppers in the blender and the lid flew off. People were walking through the door and I was wiping soup off the walls."

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment